In today’s world, when pollution is prevailing everywhere it is very much needed for us to opt for technology that is environment friendly. This is why wet cleaning has become so popular today. It is non-toxic, and a sustainable alternative to dry cleaning.
Benefits of wet cleaning:
- Wet cleaning uses totally computerized washing machines, biodegradable detergents for cleaning, and complete the drying process using special moisture sensitive dryers.
- This can be applied to any garments including woolens, silk, and fine linens.
- In the cleaning process, it does not use any toxic chemicals and uses water as the solvent.
- The traditional dry cleaning process uses many toxic chemicals such as perchloroethylene. Dry cleaners that do not use perchloroethylene as the chemical may use some other chemical that can be harmful to the environment as well as the skin. On the other hand, wet cleaning does not involve any chemicals and is friendly for the garments.
- It is soft to the skin.
- Adds vibrant and brighter colors to your garments.
Speed Queen has developed a business-changing solution in wet cleaning. Speed Queen wet laundry machines deliver excellent performance and keep your garments cleaner and brighter. This innovation has been the biggest innovation in 100 years. For all of them who are searching for eco-friendly cleaning, Speed Queen wet laundry machines are the only answer. It has been for the first time that oil, wax, grease strains on the garments can be washed at normal room temperature.
Overall, these are some pros of wet cleaning over any other process of cleaning. So, if you are concerned about the environment and all your garments try wet cleaning. Are you still wondering where to get wet laundry machines? Then, try Speed Queen wet laundry machines for the best results.